Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up satisfaction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Satisfaction may refer to:
- Satisfaction theory of atonement, a Christian view of salvation
- The regaining of honour in a duel
- The process or outcome of assigning values to the free variables of a satisfiable formula
- Satisfaction of legacies, a doctrine of fulfilling a legacy during the testator's lifetime.
- Accord and satisfaction, a contract law concept about the purchase of the release from a debt obligation
Entertainment and music
- Satisfaction (Australian TV series), a drama series which aired on Showcase Australia in 2007–2010
- Satisfaction (2013 TV series), a sitcom which aired on CTV
- Satisfaction (2014 TV series), a drama series on USA Network
- Satisfaction (film), a 1988 drama
- Satisfaction!, a 1965 album by jazz organist Don Patterson
- "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction", a 1965 rock song by the Rolling Stones
- "Satisfaction" (Laura Branigan song), a 1984 song by Laura Branigan
- "Satisfaction" (Vanilla Ice song), a 1991 hip hop song from the album Extremely Live
- "Satisfaction" (Eve song), a 2003 hip hop song
- "Satisfaction" (F.T. Island song), a 2011 pop rock song
- "Satisfaction" (Benny Benassi song)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satisfaction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.