Satisfied 'n Tickled Too is the ninth studio album by Taj Mahal and was released on the Columbia Records label.
- "Satisfied 'n Tickled Too" (Mississippi John Hurt)
- "New E-Z Rider Blues" (Mahal)
- "Black Man, Brown Man" (Mahal)
- "Baby Love" (Mahal, Theodore Life, Bill Greene)
- "Ain't Nobody's Business" (Porter Grainger, Everett Robbins)
- "Misty Morning Ride" (Rudy Costa)
- "Easy to Love" (Ray Fitzpatrick)
- "Old Time Song - Old Time Love" (Hoshal Wright)
- "We Tune" (Kester Smith)
- Taj Mahal – lead vocals, acoustic guitar, banjo, mandolin, harmonica
- Hoshal Wright - electric guitar
- Ray Fitzpatrick - bass
- Earl "Wire" Lindo - keyboards
- Rudy Costa - alto and soprano saxophone, clarinet, flute, kalimba
- Kester Smith - trap drums
- Kwasi "Rocki" Dzidzornu, Larry McDonald - percussion, congas on "Baby Love"
- Theodore Life – guitar
- Carl Larkin - guitar
- Don Moors - vibes
- Sam Cox - drums
- John Turk - keyboards
- Joachim Young - keyboards
- Stan Mulelland - bass
- Rafael Ramirez - congas
- Rich Myers - alto saxophone
- Mother's Children - background vocals
- Andy Narell, Bill Greene - conductor, string and horn arrangement
- Fritz Heilbron, Gordon Rowley - trombone on "New E-Z Rider Blues"
- "Sweet" Annie Sampson, Sister Carol Fredricks, Jo Baker - backing vocals on "New E-Z Rider Blues"