Satisfied (Richard Marx song)
|Single by Richard Marx|
|from the album Repeat Offender|
|B-side||"Should've Known Better"|
|Producer(s)||Richard Marx, David Cole|
|Richard Marx singles chronology|
"Satisfied" is a chart-topping hit song recorded by American rock singer Richard Marx for his second album, Repeat Offender. It was Richard's second of three consecutive #1's on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart.
"Satisfied" was the lead single from Richard Marx's highly anticipated second album, Repeat Offender. Heavy radio, video and retail attention led to the single's #39 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, during the week of May 6, 1989. The single steadily climbed to the top, reaching the #1 spot the week of June 24, 1989. "Satisfied" was the first of five Top 15 singles from Marx's second studio album, which kept the artist on the singles chart consecutively for well over a year during 1989 and 1990.
|Canada Top Singles (RPM)||2|
|Germany (Official German Charts)||42|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||25|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||52|
|US Billboard Hot 100||1|
|US Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks||5|
|Canada Top Singles (RPM)||32|
- Richard Marx: lead and backing vocals
- Cynthia Rhodes: backing vocals
- Mike Baird: drums
- Paulinho da Costa: percussion
- Randy Jackson: bass guitar
- Bruce Gaitsch: guitar
- Michael Landau: guitar and guitar solo
- C.J. Vanston: keyboards
- Bill Payne: Hammond B3 organ
- "Australian-charts.com – Richard Marx – Satisfied". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- RPM Top Singles peak RPM Magazine
- "Musicline.de – Richard Marx Single-Chartverfolgung" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Richard Marx – Satisfied" (in Dutch). Single Top 100.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Richard Marx Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Top Singles - Volume 51, No. 8, December 23, 1989". RPM. December 23, 1999. Archived from the original on September 7, 2017. Retrieved November 22, 2017.
|This 1980s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|