Satish Prasad Singh
|Satish Prasad Singh|
|6th Chief Minister of Bihar|
28 January 1968 – 1 February 1968
|Preceded by||Mahamaya Prasad Sinha|
|Succeeded by||B. P. Mandal|
|Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Gyaneshwar Prasad Yadav|
|Succeeded by||Chandra Shekhar Prasad Verma|
1 January 1936 |
Kor Chakka village , Munger district, Bihar,British India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Satish Prasad Singh(1 January 1933) is an Indian Politician. He was the Chief Minister of Bihar in 1968 for only three days. He has formed Government from Soshit Samaj Dal supported by Congress Party than headed by Late Shrimati Indira Gandhi ji.He was the first Chief Minister of Bihar who belongs to a backward class,his caste was kushwaha(Koeri).He was elected to the 7th Lok Sabha, Lower house of the Parliament of India from the Khagaria constituency of Bihar in 1980 from Congress Party.
- "States of India since 1947". World Statesman. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Ritu Chaturvedi (2007). Bihar Through the Ages. Sarup & Sons. pp. 280–. ISBN 978-81-7625-798-5. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Bijender Kumar Sharma (1989). Political Instability in India. Mittal Publications. pp. 49–. ISBN 978-81-7099-184-7. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- The Times of India Directory and Year Book Including Who's who. 1982. p. 819. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- "One-week CM holds real Nayak flag - Ex-chief minister with many firsts recalls wonder days". Nalin Verma. Telegraph India. 8 July 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2018.