Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sato or Satō is a Japanese surname.
Sato may also refer to:
- Sato (beverage), a beverage from Thailand
- Sato (dog), a Puerto Rican feral dog
- Sato (instrument), a bowed tanbur, or long-necked lute of Central Asian origin
- Sato (supermarket), a Japanese supermarket
- Sato, Kagoshima, a former town in Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan
- Sato, Tibet, a village
- "S.A.T.O.", a song from Ozzy Osbourne's 1981 album Diary of a Madman
- SaTo, a brand of toilet products for users of pit latrines
- Sato Pharmaceutical, a Japanese pharmaceutical company
People with the surname
- Romain Sato (born 1981), Central African basketball player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.