|Native name||佐藤 聡美|
May 8, 1986 |
Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
|Notable work||Hyouka as Chitanda Eru, Fairy Tail as Wendy Marvell|
Satomi Satō (佐藤 聡美 Satō Satomi?, born May 8, 1986) is a Japanese voice actress from Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan, affiliated with Aoni Production's Junior Talent. She is a graduate of Tokyo Announce Gakuin Performing Arts College. She is also known as Sugar (しゅがぁ Shugā?), as "satō" (砂糖?) means "sugar" in Japanese. She is best known for her role as Ritsu Tainaka in the K-On! anime series and Wendy Marvell in the Fairy Tail anime series.
While attending Tokyo Announce Gakuin, Satō was selected to be in the seventh line-up of assistants (Big Bang Grand Prix V) on Miki Tomokazu's Radio Big Bang. As an assistant, she formed the unit Kisty.
- Kamichama Karin as Michirian #3
- GeGeGe no Kitaro (fifth series) as Female High School Student, Girl and Kijimuna
- Shugo Chara! as Wakana, Ramira
- Fantastic Detective Labyrinth as Yae Yatomi
- GeGeGe no Kitaro (fifth series) as Maid
- Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae as Mikage Yuzuki
- Hyakko as Inori Tsubomiya
- Shugo Chara! Doki as Wakana
- K-On! as Ritsu Tainaka
- Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu as Rimu Mikogami
- Asura Cryin' as Aine Shizuma
- Asura Cryin' 2 as Aine Shizuma
- Dragon Ball Z Kai as Cargo
- Hatsukoi Limited as Yuu Enomoto
- Yumeiro Patissiere as Kanako Koizumi
- A Certain Scientific Railgun as Banri Edasaki, Girl
- K-On!! as Ritsu Tainaka
- Mayoi Neko Overrun! as Otome Tsuzuki
- Seitokai Yakuindomo as Aria Shichijou
- Ookami-san as Machiko Himura/Mysterious Beauty
- Fairy Tail as Wendy Marvell
- Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai as Manami Tamura
- Fairy Tail the Movie: The Phoenix Priestess as Wendy Marvell
- Dusk Maiden of Amnesia as Kanoe Yukariko
- Hyōka as Eru Chitanda
- K as Kukuri Yukizome
- Queen's Blade Rebellion as Lyla
- Kamisama Hajimemashita as Ami Nekota
- Hyakka Ryōran Samurai Bride as Inshun Hōzōin
- Karneval as Erisyuka
- A Certain Scientific Railgun S as Edasaki Banri
- Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. as Manami Tamura
- Kiniro Mosaic as Sakura Karasuma
- Golden Time as NANA
- Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club as Chigusa Hanamura and Nagisa Hazuki (child)
- Gochūmon wa Usagi Desu ka? as Chiya Ujimatsu
- Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei as Mizuki Shibata
- Seitokai Yakuindomo * as Aria Shichijou
- Fairy Tail * as Wendy Marvell
- K: Missing Kings as Kukuri Yukizome
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal as Naru Osaka
- In Search of the Lost Future as Karin Fukazawa
- Denkigai no Honya-san as Tsumorin
- Girl Friend Beta as Kokomi Shiina
- Assassination Classroom as Yukiko Kanzaki
- K: Return of Kings as Kukuri Yukizome
- Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic as Sakura Karasuma
Computer & video games
- Digimon World Re:Digitize as Akiho Rindou
- Elsword as Ara Haan
- Koumajou Densetsu II: Stranger's Requiem (紅魔城伝説Ⅱ 妖幻の鎮魂歌) as Hong Meiling
- K-On! Hōkago Live!! as Ritsu Tainaka
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny as Kyrie Florian
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 as Descender
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 as Lazaris
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X as Wonder Chef
- Tales of Xillia 2 as Nova
- Otomedius Excellent as Gesshi Hanafuuma, Ryukotsuki, Gradian Operator
- Rune Factory 4 as Amber
- New Class of Heroes: Chrono Academy as Mauriat
- God Eater as Gina Dickinson
- Phantasy Star Online 2 as Matoi
- Samurai Warriors 4 as Lady Hayakawa
- "Fire Emblem Fates" as the female Avatar
- Kisutī no kisutī taimu (kistyのkisty time) on internet radio station BBQR
- Tomokazu Miki no rajio bigguban (智一・美樹のラジオビッグバン)（QR, November 2005 til September 2006
- Tanahashi Mai to Satō Satomi no ranchitaimu myūjikku (棚橋麻衣と佐藤聡美のランチタイムミュージック), September to December 2007
- Mai to Shugā no masshu rūmu (麻衣としゅがぁのまっしゅ☆Room), 4-5pm Saturdays, January to March 2008
- Rajio Dotto Ai; Satō Satomi no shugaa potto (ラジオどっとあい 佐藤聡美のしゅがぁぽっと), October 9, 2009 till January 1, 2010
- Rajio☆Satomi Hakkenden! (ラジオ☆聡美はっけん伝！), 9-10pm Fridays, April 8, 2011 till present
- Gattsu Batorā Jī (ガッツバトラーG) as Girl
- Nusunde Ririsu (盗んでリ・リ・ス) as Maid
- Renai Idenshi XX (恋愛遺伝子XX) as Mizuki
- The Amazing World of Gumball as Masami
Singles & albums
- "Koibito wa tententen" (恋人は……) with Kisty
As the voice actor for Ritsu Tainaka in K-On!, she participated in four singles and one album.
- "Cagayake! Girls" ranked #2 on Japanese Oricon singles charts.
- "Don't say 'lazy'" ranked #3 on Oricon singles charts, and was awarded Animation Kobe's "Best Song" award.
- "Light and Fluffy Time" ("ふわふわ時間") ranked #3 on Oricon singles charts.
- "Ritsu Tainaka" ("田井中律") image song CD of the eponymous character, ranked #5 on Oricon singles charts.
- Hōkago Teatime (放課後ティータイム) ranked #1 on Oricon albums charts.
- 地獄通信 (in Japanese). jigokushoujo.com. Retrieved February 2, 2010.
- "TBSアニメーション・けいおん！公式ホームページ ／ スタッフ&キャスト" (in Japanese). TBS. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "StarChild:アスラクライン" (in Japanese). Starchild.co.jp. Retrieved February 2, 2010.
- "TBSアニメーション・けいおん！公式ホームページ ／ CD情報" (in Japanese). TBS. Retrieved January 26, 2010.[dead link]
- Ｃａｇａｙａｋｅ！ＧＩＲＬＳ/桜高軽音部 (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- Ｄｏｎ’ｔ ｓａｙ "ｌａｚｙ"/桜高軽音部 (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "The 14th Animation Kobe" (in Japanese). anime-kobe.jp. Retrieved January 26, 2010.[dead link]
- ふわふわ時間/桜高軽音部 (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- 田井中律 (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "K-ON! Album is 1st Anime Character CDs to Top Weekly Chart". Anime News Network. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- 放課後ティータイム/放課後ティータイム (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved January 26, 2010.