|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Mike Nickel|
|• Total||1.31 km2 (0.51 sq mi)|
|Elevation||688 m (2,257 ft)|
|• Density||2,588.5/km2 (6,704/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-2.8%|
It is bounded on the north by 23 Avenue, on the south by Anthony Henday Drive, on the west by 91 Street, and on the east by 80 Street and Mill Woods Road West.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Satoo had a population of  a -2.8% change from its 2009 population of 3,490. With a land area of 1.31 km2 (0.51 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,588.5 people/km2 in 2012.3,391 living in 1,265 dwellings,
The neighbourhood is popular with young families, with roughly three out of ten residents in the neighbourhood being under the age of 20. Just under one in ten residents is over the age of 65, the age traditionally considered retirement age.
According to the 2005 Municipal Census, approximately three out of four residences were single-family dwelling with the remainder being a mixture of duplexes and row houses. Most residences were built during the 1970s. Roughly four out of every five private dwellings are owner-occupied with the remainder being rented. The average number of persons per household is 3.1.
Dan Knott Junior High School and Satoo Elementary School, both operated by the Edmonton Public School System are located in Satoo.
||Parsons Industrial||Meyonohk||Mill Woods Park|
|Edmonton Research and Development Park||Ekota, Menisa|
|Anthony Henday Drive||Anthony Henday Drive||Anthony Henday Drive|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- The other two neighbourhoods in Knotwood are Ekota and Menisa.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.