From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
For the Japanese Buddhist term for enlightenment, see Satori.
- Weapon-testing facilities of GIAT Industries
- Barracks and facilities for gendarmerie including the GIGN headquarters and the gendarmerie armored squadron
- Barracks for Marine troops.
- The areas hosted some of the shooting events for the 1900 Summer Olympics.
- 1900 Summer Olympics official report. p. 16. Accessed 14 November 2010. (French)
|This Yvelines geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|