Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region of origin||Japanese|
- 哲, "philosophy, clear"
- 悟, "enlightenment, apprehension"
- 敏, "quick, sharp"
- 智, "knowledge, wisdom"
- 聡, "intelligent, clever, bright"
- 慧, "bright, intelligent"
- 訓, "teach, instruct"
- 諭, "proclaim, instruct"
People with the name
- Satoshi Arai (荒井 聰, born 1946), Japanese politician
- Satoshi Dezaki (哲, born 1940), Japanese anime director, producer, and screenwriter
- Satoshi Furukawa (聡, born 1964), surgeon and astronaut
- Satoshi Hashimoto (さとし, born 1966), Japanese actor and voice actor
- Satoshi Hatakeyama (智之, born 1958), journalist
- Satoshi Hino (聡, born 1978), voice actor
- Satoshi Ishii (慧, born 1986), Japanese judoka and mixed martial artist
- Satoshi Inoue (musician) (智, born 1959), Jazz guitarist
- Satoshi Kamiya (哲史, born 1981), origami master
- Satoshi Kanazawa (born 1962), American-British evolutionary psychologist
- Satoshi Kawata (聡, born 1951), Japanese scientist
- Satoshi Kinsui (敏, born 1956), Japanese linguist
- Satoshi Kitamura (さとし, born 1956), Illustrator
- Satoshi Kojima (聡, born 1970), professional wrestler
- Satoshi Komatsu (小松 聖, born 1981), Japanese baseball player
- Satoshi Kon (敏, 1963–2010), film director, animator, screenwriter and manga artist
- Satoshi Matsuda (悟志, born 1978), Japanese actor
- Satoshi Matsuoka (松岡 聡), Japanese computer scientist
- Satoshi Mikami (哲, born 1968), Japanese actor and voice actor
- Satoshi Mitazono (訓, born 1958), Japanese journalist and the governor of Kagoshima Prefecture
- Satoshi Miyagi (宮城 聰, born 1959), Japanese theatre director
- Satoshi Motoyama (哲, born 1971), Japanese racecar driver
- Satoshi Morimoto (敏, born 1941), Japanese scholar
- Satoshi Nakamoto, a presumed pseudonym of the creator of bitcoin, a digital currency
- Satoshi Nakamura (哲, born 1958), Japanese computer scientist
- Satoshi Ohno (智, born 1980), Japanese actor and musician
- Satoshi Ōmura (智, born 1935), biochemist, a winner of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Satoshi Shiki (智志, born 1970), Japanese manga artist
- Satoshi Shimizu (聡, born 1986), boxer
- Satoshi Shingaki (諭, born 1964), professional boxer
- Satoshi Sumita (智, 1916–2008), Japanese businessman, banker, and the 25th Governor of the Bank of Japan
- Satoshi Suzuki (智), Japanese screenwriter
- Satoshi Tajiri (智, born 1965), creator of Pokémon
- Satoshi Takayanagi (高柳 慧, born 1938), Japanese long jumper
- Satoshi Takano (高野 智史, born 1993), Japanese shogi player
- Satoshi Tomiie (哲, born 1966), DJ and electronic music producer
- Satoshi Tomiura (智嗣, born 1991), Japanese actor
- Satoshi Tsumabuki (聡, born 1980), Japanese actor and singer
- Satoshi Tsunami (敏史, born 1961), Japanese football player
- Satoshi Urushihara (智志, born 1966), manga artist and artist
- Satosi Watanabe (慧, 1910–1993), theoretical physicist
- Satoshi Watanabe (beach volleyball) (渡辺 聡, born 1975), Japanese beach volleyball player
- Satoshi Yagisawa (教司, born 1975), Japanese composer
- Satoshi Yamamoto (サトシ, born 1965), illustrator of Pokémon Adventures starting in volume 10
- Satoshi Yanagisawa (哲, born 1971), race walker
- Satoshi Yuki (聡, born 1972), professional Go player
- Ash Ketchum (known as Satoshi in Japan), the main character in the Pokémon television series
- Satoshi Himuro, a character in the Red River universe
- Satoshi Hiwatari, a character in D.N.Angel media
- Satoshi (Urusei Yatsura), also known as Megane, a member of Lum's Stormtroopers
- Satoshi Hojo, a character in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni media
- Satoshi Omiya, a racer in Initial D series
- Satoshi Fukube, a character in Hyōka
- Satoshi Mochida, a character in the "Corpse Party" series
- Satoshi Isshiki, a character in the "Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma"
- Satoshi Tsuchida, a character in the "Kuroko's Basketball"
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|