From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||Different depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
Satsuki can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- Either as a given name or surname
- 五月, "May"
- 早月, "early moon/month"
- 皐月, "swamp/shore", "moon/month"
- 皐, "swamp/shore"
- As a given name only
- 咲月, "blossom", "moon/month"
- 沙月, "sand", "moon/month"
- 幸希, "happiness", "rare/hope"
- Given name
- Satsuki (musician) (砂月), ex-member of the group Rentrer en Soi, now a solo artist
- Satsuki Eda (五月), Japanese politician
- Satsuki Igarashi (寒月), member of the all-female manga-creating team Clamp
- Satsuki Katayama (さつき), Japanese representative
- Satsuki Muramoto (小月), Japanese figure skater
- Satsuki Yukino (五月), Japanese voice actress
- Midori Satsuki (五月), a Japanese actress
- Satsuki Kusakabe (サツキ), a main character of the 1988 animated film My Neighbor Totoro
- Satsuki Miyanoshita (さつき), a character in the 2000 anime Ghost Stories
- Satsuki, name of one of the doll agents in Street Fighter Alpha 3
- Satsuki Kitaouji (さつき), a character in the manga and anime series Strawberry 100% (Ichigo 100%)
- Satsuki Yotsuba (五月), a character in the manga and anime series Negima! Magister Negi Magi
- Satsuki Yumiduka (さつき), a character in the manga and anime series Tsukihime
- Satsuki Shinomiya, a character from the game series Uta no Prince-sama
- Satsuki, a character from the manga and anime series InuYasha
- Satsuki Ichinose (皐), a character in the manga Nana
- Satsuki Shindō (咲月), a male character in the manga Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
- Satsuki Shishio, a main character of Hirunaka no Ryūsei
- Satsuki Momoi (さつき), a character in the manga and anime series Kuroko no Basuke
- Satsuki Kiryuin (皐月), a main supporting character in the anime Kill la Kill
- Satsuki azalea, a Cultivar Group of azaleas
- Satsuki Shō, a Japanese domestic Grade 1 flat horse race
- Japanese destroyer Satsuki (1925), a Mutsuki-class destroyers
- Japanese calendar
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|