Sattam En Kaiyil
|Sattam En Kaiyil|
|Directed by||T. N. Balu|
|Produced by||T. N. Balu|
|Written by||T. N. Balu|
|Cinematography||N. K. Viswanathan|
|Edited by||V. Rajagopal|
Balu Cine arts
Sattam En Kaiyil (lit. 'The law is in my hands') is a 1978 Tamil-language Indian action film directed by T. N. Baalu, starring Kamal Haasan in the lead role. This film was remade in Hindi as Yeh To Kamaal Ho Gaya in 1982.
The film revolves around twin brothers, who were separated and got different family in their childhood. One becomes an educated and a good person, while the other one becomes local city-thief and a petty criminal remaining uneducated. Problems arrive when their girlfriends think the other as their own boyfriend as they look alike. The story ends reuniting the twin brothers.
- Kamal Haasan as Babu/Rathinam
- Sripriya as Priya
- Srikanth as Senthil
- S. A. Ashokan as Mayaandi
- Thengai Srinivasan as Nagarajan
- Suruli Rajan as Rathinam's Friend
- V. Gopalakrishnan as Priya's Father
- Pushpalatha as Lakshmi
- Gandhimathi as Sivakolunthu
- Sathyaraj as Vicky
- Miss. Elizabeth as Kathrine
- Loose Mohan
Sattam En Kaiyil is the debut film of Sathyaraj. The Dialogues were written by Shanmuga Sundharam.
|1||"Aazhakadalil"||Malaysia Vasudevan, S. Janaki||4:08|
|2||"Sorgam Madhuvile"||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam||4:34|
|3||"Ore Idam"||P. Susheela||4:40|
|4||"Kadai Thengaiyo"||Malaysia Vasudevan||4:35|
|5||"Mera Naam Abdullah"||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam||4:10|
- Sunil, K. P. (29 November 1987). "The Anti-Hero". The Illustrated Weekly of India. Vol. 108. The Times Group. pp. 40–41.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|