|Variety||Prunus persica var. platycarpa|
'Saturn' peaches are smaller and flatter than a regular peach. Their skin is yellow and red, and they are usually less fuzzy than ordinary peaches. The inside of the peach is pale in appearance.
They are harvested in late spring through the end of summer.
They are known by many other names, including 'doughnut peach', paraguayo peach, pan tao peach, saucer peach, belly-up peach, UFO peach, chinese flat peach, hat peach, anjeer peach, custard peach, squashed peach or pita peach.
- Woys, William. "‘Saturn’ Peaches". Motherearthnews.com. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- "Donut Peach | Harvest to Table". Harvestwizard.com. 2008-05-27. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- Tabitha Alterman October/November 2006 (2009-08-27). "Top 10 Reasons to Try a Donut Peach". Motherearthnews.com. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- "Doughnut-shaped peaches hit shops". bbc.co.uk. 28 July 2005. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- Zoe Williams (2009-07-15). "Doughnut peaches the new craze | Life and style". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2012-08-12.
- "Peaches". [Viva Tierra Organic]. Retrieved 8 August 2016.