From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saturnino is the Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian form of the name Saturninus. As a first name, it can refer to:
- Saturnino Arrúa, Paraguayan footballer
- Saturnino Herrán, Mexican painter
- Saturnino Rustrián, Guatemalan road bicycle racer
- Saturnino Perdriel, Argentine founder of Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
- Saturnino and Mariano Lora, Cuban revolutionaries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saturnino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.