This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Products||Fashion clothing & accessories, Sari|
Satya Paul is an Indian designer label known for ethnic clothes. It was founded on 1 April 1985 by Satya Paul. There are 41 Satya Paul stores and 1,500 retail points in India and 250 Satya Paul retailers worldwide (as of September, 2010).
Puneet Nanda ( son of Satya Paul) was a co-founder of the label and the head of design from 2001- 2010. His last collection was the 'The Art of Tarot'. The collection was launched with a complete Tarot deck, and he shot the campaign himself.
The Satya Paul product line comprises women’s designer wears, handbags, clutches and scarves, men’s accessories such as neck ties, belts, wallets, and cufflinks.
- "For Sari Designer, Tradition and Daring". New York Times. Nytimes.com. 1988-10-27. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "Satya Paul". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "Who owns Satya Paul label?". Rediff.com. 2005-04-09. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "Illusory drapes". Indian Express. 2009-10-10. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- "Satya Paul Foundation". Jagmeeta Thind Joy. 2010-02-02. Retrieved 2012-05-21.
- "Paul Mall". Supriya Dravid. 2010-02-02. Retrieved 2012-05-21.
- Satya Paul Sarees, snapdeal.com, retrieved 2013-09-03