From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Satyajit is a common Indian name. The word is a compound of the words for truthful (Satya), and winner (jit). Some noted personalities with the name Satyajit are:
- Satyajit Ray - noted filmmaker.
- Satyajit Padhye - ventriloquist and TV personality.
- Satyajit Chatterjee - former soccer player and coach.
- Satyajit Mayor - Indian biologist who serves as director of the National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore.
- Satyajit Sharma - Indian film and television actor.
- Satyajit Bhatkal - Indian television and film director, creator of Satyamev Jayate.
|This name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|