|Education||Anugrah Memorial College|
School of Open Learning
|Occupation||Author, Entrepreneur, Director, Lyricist, Screenwriter|
Satyapal Chandra born 1 November 1987 is an Indian author, Entrepreneur, director, screenwriter, lyricist and motivational speaker. He is founder of MagTapp Technologies and  and Outlanders Media. He has penned novels of various genres including romance, crime, suspense, mystery, social, supernatural and young adult fiction.
Early life and education
He hails from a remote village, Malhari, situated in the Gaya district of Bihar. He belongs to a very small farmer family. He had a very rough childhood facing various kinds of problems like Poverty and different form of violence. His initial name was Ravi Shankar. It was a very constant phase of depression for him. He has finished his primary education from S S High School, a government school situated in Pandeypura, Chatra, Jharkhand. He has finished his higher secondary education from Anugrah Memorial College Gaya, Bihar. He has finished his education in Hindi Medium till higher secondary. He was very keen to learn other languages and read Urdu for three years. After completing Higher secondary examination, he decided not to continue his education and moved to Delhi. Initially, it was a phase of constant struggle and he worked for various companies occupying various designations. Soon he got very keen to learn English. Various phases of his professional life nurtured his true artistic passion. Later on he enrolled himself in School of Open Learning, University of Delhi to obtain a graduation degree. His academic accomplishments included various accolades and awards.
Beliefs and ideology
He deeply believes in the ideology of Liberal Humanism. He is deeply influenced by Hinduism, Islam and Buddhism. He is an ardent supporter of the philosophy of peaceful coexistence of all caste, creed and religion. He has supported various causes of women empowerment, humanity and upliftment of the various strata of society.
His first novel The Most Eligible Bachelor published in 2011 by Mahaveer publishers.The book is about Communalism, youth struggle and entrepreneurship. Subsequently the same year his second book Golden Angel And The Darkness Of Midnight published in the Diamond Books. This book is a mysterious fiction based on the friendship between an angel and a human and he has plans to finish it in various parts. In year 2012, he has published six novels. An Innocent Traitor is a crime fiction based on Mafia life and reality of India and Dreams Revenge And Confession is an adult fiction based on illicit relationship. Both novels have been published by Pigeon Books India. My Life Is For You is a romantic fiction, Women's Desire is fiction based on various issues of modern life and For Your Beautiful Dreams is again a romantic fiction which all have been published by Diamond Books.A Crazy Careless Life, a fiction based on abject social reality and communal violence is published by Mahaveer Publishers. In 2013, he has published his next book After All You Are My Destiny, a romantic fiction based on a coincidental journey of two strangers. The book has been published by Diamond books. His tenth book When Heaven Falls Down is published by Mahaveer Publishers.
- The Most Eligible Bachelor-2011
- Golden Angel And The Darkness Of Midnight-2011
- An Innocent Traitor-2012
- Dreams Revenge And Confession-2012
- My Life Is For You-2012
- A Crazy Careless Life-2012
- Women's Desire-2012
- For Your Beautiful Dreams-2012
- After All You Are My Destiny-2013
- When Heaven Falls Down-2015
The release of his tenth novel When Heaven Falls Down, a romantic novel which has enough contents based on communal conflagration, rape by religious leaders, love-jihad, reality of Indian health care system, Medical negligence, Prostitution and corruption in Indian education system caused immediate controversy. It was alleged that content of this book is full of harsh languages against Muslim showing the naked reality of India where Hindus and Muslims still keep arguing and fighting against each other to prove whose religion is better. He responded by saying that he didn't want to project any generalization towards the whole religion through it. The only motto behind writing this book was to promote communal harmony in society by diminishing social hatred. 
He has worked on various creative projects executing different roles like Lyricists, screenwriter and Creative Director. As a motivational speaker, he has attended many seminars organised by different colleges and NGOs. He is honorary member of many human right and other organizations. He has written, produced and created webseries Women's Desire which stars Vaishali Takkar in lead for his production house Outlanders Media. He has widely written articles on many subjects for various websites.
- Abhay Kumar in Patna. "On the write track from Maoist land". Deccanherald.com. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014.
- "MagTapp – Redefining Reading". www.magtapp.com.
- "Web Series Women's Desire Has Lots More To Offer, Episode 1 Exceed Expectations". www.entertales.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 5 April 2016. Retrieved 31 March 2016.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2016.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "After 11 novels, Bihar lad set for Bollywood debut – The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 6 July 2013. Archived from the original on 28 February 2017.
- "हिंदी बोलने पर उड़ाया मजाक, तो इस बिहारी ने लिख डाली 10 अंग्रेजी नॉवेल - DailyBiharNews.in". DailyBiharNews.in. Archived from the original on 20 August 2015.
- "Youth from Red zone pens words worth praise". Telegraphindia.com. 18 August 2012. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014.
- http://newsstateofindia.com/NewDetails.aspx?id=98#sharelink Archived 5 June 2016 at the Wayback Machine
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 1 March 2017. Retrieved 28 February 2017.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "After all you are my destiny by Satyapal Chandra Book Review – TIF". Indianfusion.aglasem.com. 19 September 2013. Archived from the original on 6 February 2014.
- "Search results for: 'satyapal chandra'". diamondbook.in. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014.
- "A New book 'When heaven falls down' by Satyapal Chandra". Live India. Archived from the original on 17 November 2015.
- "Writing a Book can Kill You". India Opines. 9 July 2015. Archived from the original on 17 July 2015.
- AbhiLaSH RuHeLa. "ARB - AbhiLaSH RuHeLa BLoG - ReaD iT OuT FasT". bloggerabhilash.info. Archived from the original on 13 July 2015.
- "Viewer". prabhatkhabar.com. Archived from the original on 27 June 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 27 June 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "OnlyLoudest - It's Never been that Simple". OnlyLoudest. 29 November 2015. Archived from the original on 11 June 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 June 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- AbhiLaSH RuHeLa. "ARB - AbhiLaSH RuHeLa BLoG - ReaD iT OuT FasT". bloggerabhilash.info. Archived from the original on 30 June 2015.
- "JANNAT DIKHA DOON LYRICS - Makad Jaala: A Political Trap - Daisy Fargose". LyricsLaila - Let's Lyric. Archived from the original on 27 June 2015.
- "Satypal Chandra". Satyapalchandra.com. Archived from the original on 21 July 2014.
- "GAYA – City, CITY : readwhere". :. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014.
- "Satypal Chandra". Satyachandra.comli.com. Archived from the original on 22 April 2014.
- "Are Women Difficult To Understand? Check Out The Promising Trailer Of Women's Desire". www.entertales.com.
- "10 Absolutely Hilarious Reasons Why You Should Watch the Episode 1 Of Webseries Women's Desire - Entertales.com - DailyHunt".