From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sauce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sauce is a liquid condiment or accompaniment to food.
Sauce may also refer to:
- Ángel Sauce, a Venezuelan composer and violinist
- SAUCE, acronym for Standard Architecture for Universal Comment Extensions, a software protocol
- Internet slang for "source", a request for a citation or the source of a posted file
- Sauce, Corrientes, a city in Argentina
- Sauce Department, a governmental jurisdiction in Corrientes Province, Argentina
- Sauce District, a district of San Martin Province, Peru
- Sauce, Uruguay, a small town in the Canelones Department of Uruguay
- El Sauce, a municipality in El Salvador
- Sawsi, also spelled Sauce, a mountain in Peru
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sauce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.