|Publisher||Okaz Organization for Press and Publication|
Saudi Gazette is an English-language daily newspaper launched in 1976 and published in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is only available online, as the print version was discontinued in 2019. It is the second English-language daily newspaper in Saudi Arabia.
- J. E. Peterson (15 March 2020). Historical Dictionary of Saudi Arabia. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 167–. ISBN 978-1-5381-1980-8.
- "After 43 years of print, Saudi Gazette to go fully digital". Saudi Gazette. 27 March 2019.[non-primary source needed]
- Altheyabi, Jameel (30 April 2019). "Saudi Gazette on track". www.saudigazette.com.sa.[non-primary source needed]
- "Saudi English daily newspaper to go digital-only". Arabian Business. 28 March 2019.
- Investigation into abductions of American children to Saudi Arabia: hearings before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 12; October 2 and 3; and December 4 and 11, 2002. United States Government Printing Office. 2003. pp. 1635–. ISBN 978-0-16-069749-4.
- Wejdan Alsadi; Martin Howard (22 February 2021). The Multimodal Rhetoric of Humour in Saudi Media Cartoons. Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co KG. ISBN 978-1-5015-0984-1.