From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sauer or sûre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Sauer is a tributary river to the Moselle, flowing through Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany.
Sauer may also refer to:
- Sauer (Altenau), a river of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Sauer (Rhine), a river in France and Germany
- Sauer (surname)
- Sauer & Sohn (founded 1751), a German firearms manufacturer
- Sauer Castle, an architecturally significant house in Kansas City, Kansas (US)
- Sauer Commission (created 1947), a South African study of segregation policies
- C. F. Sauer Company (founded 1887), a cooking products manufacturer
- Sauer-Danfoss (founded 2000), a multinational manufacturer of fluid control equipment
- SIG Sauer, US arm of Swiss manufacturing firm Swiss Arms AG
- Emil von Sauer (1862–1942), German composer
- Paul Sauer Bridge, a highway bridge in South Africa
- Cube 2: Sauerbraten, a 2004 popular on-line game
- Sauer Van, a gas van used in the Sajmište concentration camp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sauer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.