Saugus Union School District
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Saugus Union School District|
|24930 Avenue Stanford, Santa Clarita
|Students and staff|
Saugus Union School District (SUSD) is a public California school district located in Los Angeles County within the city of Santa Clarita, California. The district serves students in grades k-6. There are also pre-school programs on-site at many of the schools. The district is home to 14 elementary schools.
- Santa Clarita Elementary School - opened in 1960, oldest operating elementary school in the district. Serves preschool–6th grade and houses around 625 students. In September 2010, it celebrated its 50th anniversary with the opening of a new science laboratory.
- Bridgeport Elementary School - next to Bridgeport Park, K-6.
- Cedarcreek Elementary School - K-6.
- Emblem Academy - K-6.
- James Foster Elementary School - K-6.
- Charles Helmers Elementary School - K-6, established in 1990.
- Highlands Elementary School - home of the Highland Hawks, K-6.
- Mountainview Elementary School
- Northpark Elementary School - K-6.
- Plum Canyon Elementary School - preschool-6.
- Rio Vista Elementary School - K-6.
- Rosedell Elementary School - preschool-6, opened in 1967.
- Skyblue Mesa Elementary School - K-6.
- Tesoro Elementary School - K-6.
- West Creek Academy - K-6.
Closed schools d
- Saugus Elementary School - first school in the district's history, opening in 1908 and closing in 1978 . The school's bell can now been seen in the bell tower of the Jan Heidt #REDIRECT Metrolink Station in Newhall, California.
- Bouquet Canyon Elementary School - opened in the mid 1990s and closed in the spring of 2010.