|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Saujana Impian were developed in phases, and as such the township is geographically separated by sub-township development as below,
- Impian Jaya - Fasa 1 (Teres Dua Tingkat) & Fasa 2 (Semi-D)
- Impian Gemilang - Fasa 3A (Semi-D) & Fasa 3B (Teres Dua Tingkat)
- Impian Indah - Fasa 4 (Teres Dua Tingkat)
- Impian Murni - Fasa 5 (Teres Dua Tingkat)
- Impian Kasih - Fasa 5 (Teres Dua Tingkat)
- Impian Setia - Fasa 5 (Teres Dua Tingkat)
- Impian Makmur - Fasa 6C Sapphire - (Semi-D)
- Impian Makmur - Fasa 7 (Apartment)
There are a few schools within the vicinity, with a mix of primary and secondary schools.
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Saujana Impian (Awards: Sekolah Harapan Negara, Sekolah Cemerlang, Sekolah, Anugerah Cemerlang Kokurikulum, Anugerah Cemerlang Bilik Operasi SPBT, Anugerah Cemerlang Pengurusan NILAM, Anugerah Tawaran Baru).
- Sekolah Kebangsaan Saujana Impian 2
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Saujana Impian
- Sekolah Menengah Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SAAS)
Saujana Impian is accessible through several highways. Most notable highways are Cheras-Kajang Expressway connecting to Cheras and Kuala Lumpur, and Kajang-Seremban Highway (LEKAS) connecting to mainly Negeri Sembilan. Although the working name of a proposed MRT station is "Saujana Impian", the station is situated some distance away from Saujana Impian. It is located near the Mobil/Petron station near Taman Sri Kantan. Still, it will be a boon for Saujana Impian residents.
|This article about a location in the Sultanate of Selangor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|