Saul Klein OBE (born 1970) is a partner at LocalGlobe, a British venture capital fund formed in 2015. Previously he was a partner at Index Ventures where Saul had invested in early-stage internet companies including AlertMe, Chartbeat, GlassesDirect, Soluto, MyHeritage, and Songkick.
In 2007, Klein founded the Seedcamp organization to help European entrepreneurs successfully build technology businesses. Seedcamp is currently investing from its second fund and has created a network of more than 2,000 mentors around the world. Each year, Seedcamp hosts an annual event in London called Seedcamp Week.
Klein is also a Founding Partner of The Accelerator Group (TAG), which he started with Robin Klein in 1999 as a vehicle for investing in early-stage internet services, e-commerce and digital media businesses. The TAG portfolio includes bit.ly, Erply, Lovefilm, MOO, Songkick, Spot Runner, Tweetdeck, and Twitterverse.
- "Four tips on the perfect business pitch".
- Lacy, Sarah & Carr, Paul (2010-09-21). "WITN?: Saul Klein defends the honor of Wordy and London and Israel's tech scenes". TechCrunch TV. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- "TAG official website".
- Moules, Jonathan (2010-04-24). "A venture capitalist's European mission". FT.com. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- The London Gazette: . 11 June 2016.
- Personal blog
- Klein, Saul (2005-04-11). "Google TV here we come". London: The Guardian.
- Klein, Saul (2005-03-28). "Amazon gambles on the high street". London: The Guardian.
- Klein, Saul (2004-01-19). "What if retailers ran their own papers?". London: The Guardian.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|