Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saule is the French equivalent for the Willow
Saule may refer to:
- Saule, settlement in Beverīna municipality, Latvia
- Saule, settlement in Jaunpils municipality, Latvia
- Saule, settlement in Limbaži municipality, Latvia
- Saule, settlement in Valka municipality, Latvia
- Saulė, solar goddess in Lithuanian and Latvian mythologies
- Rudolfs Saulē, Latvian-American actor, ballerina and performer of the Twentieth Century
- Saule (given name), a Kazakh, Afghan, Kyrgyz female given name
- Saule (singer), Belgian singer-songwriter
- Battle of Saule, between the Livonian Brothers of the Sword and Samogitians in 1236, according to the official Lithuanian view, near modern Šiauliai, the city nicknamed Saulės miestas (Sun City)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.