Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saule is the French equivalent for the Willow
Saule may refer to:
- Saule, settlement in Beverīna municipality, Latvia
- Saule, settlement in Jaunpils municipality, Latvia
- Saule, settlement in Limbaži municipality, Latvia
- Saule, settlement in Valka municipality, Latvia
- Saulė, solar goddess in Lithuanian and Latvian mythologies
- Rudolfs Saulē, Latvian-American actor, ballerina and performer of the Twentieth Century
- Saule (given name), a Kazakh, Afghan, Kyrgyz female given name
- Saule (singer), Belgian singer-songwriter
- Battle of Saule, between the Livonian Brothers of the Sword and Samogitians in 1236, according to the official Lithuanian view, near modern Šiauliai, the city nicknamed Saulės miestas (Sun City)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.