Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sault Ste. Marie International Railroad Bridge
The Railroad Bridge runs parallel to the highway bridge, and is the bridge on the left in the image.
|Carries||single set of railroad tracks|
|Crosses||St. Marys River|
|No. of spans||9 camelback spans, plate girder overpass, double leaf bascule bridge, and vertical lift bridge, swing bridge|
|Constructed by||Dominion Bridge Company|
Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company is a subsidiary of the Wisconsin Central Ltd. It operates a railroad bridge over the St. Marys River between Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority - public, Peace Bridge
- Detroit International Bridge Company - private, Ambassador Bridge
- Niagara Falls Bridge Commission - public, Lewiston-Queenston Bridge, Whirlpool Rapids Bridge and Rainbow Bridge
- Thousand Islands Bridge Authority - public, Thousand Islands Bridge
- Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority - public, Gordie Howe International Bridge
- "Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Company" (PDF). Employer Status Determination. Retrieved 23 April 2010.
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. MI-324, "Sault Ste. Marie International Railroad Bridge, Spanning Soo Locks at St. Marys Falls Canal, Sault Ste. Marie, Chippewa County, MI", 32 photos, 29 data pages, 5 photo caption pages