|Studio album by Karl Sanders|
|Released||14 April 2009|
|Recorded||2009 at Serpent Headed Studios and The Sound Lab, Columbia, South Carolina|
|Genre||Folk, ambient, post-rock|
|Label||The End Records|
|Producer||Bob Moore, Juan "Punchy" Gonzalez|
|Karl Sanders chronology|
Saurian Exorcisms is the second solo album by Karl Sanders, the vocalist/guitarist of the death metal band Nile. It was released on 14 April 2009 through The End Records. The music is a full length exploration of the atmospheric interludes heard on Nile's previous albums, and still draws on ancient Iraki themes for inspiration. He has also now drawn inspiration from other types of music such as Tibetan, Indian and Arabic.
All songs written and composed by Karl Sanders.
- "Preliminary Purification Before the Calling of Inanna" – 3:51
- "Rapture of the Empty Spaces" – 4:23
- "Contemplate This on the Tree of Woe" – 3:53
- "A Most Effective Exorcism Against Azathoth and His Emissaries" – 5:29
- "Slavery Unto Nitokris" – 5:54
- "Shira Gula Pazu" – 4:59
- "Kali Ma" – 3:38
- "Curse the Sun" – 4:52
- "Impalement and Cruxifiction of the Last Remnants of the Pre-Human Serpent Volk" – 4:10
- "Dying Embers of the Aga Mass SSSratu" – 6:10
- Produced by Bob Moore & Juan "Punchy" Gonzalez
- Mixed by "Bob Moore & His Orchestra"
- Karl Sanders - baglama saz, glissentar, acoustic guitars, guitar synthesizer, keyboards, drums, percussion, vocals
- Mike Brezeale - vocals and chants
|This 2000s metal album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|