Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sauvage, French for "savage" may refer to:
- as a surname
- Adrien Sauvage (born 1983), an English fashion designer, director and photographer of Ghanaian descent
- Catherine Sauvage (1929–1998), a French singer and actress
- Cyrille Sauvage (born 1973), a French racing driver
- Frédéric Sauvage (1786–1857), a French boat builder who carried out early tests of screw-type marine propellers
- George M. Sauvage, an author of the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Henri Sauvage (1873–1932), a French architectural designer
- Henri Émile Sauvage (1842–1917), a French paleontologist and ichthyologist
- James Sauvage (born James Savage, 1849–1922), a Welsh baritone singer
- Jean Pierre Sauvage (born 1944), a French coordination chemist
- Louise Sauvage (born 1973), an Australian paralympic wheelchair racer
- Paul Sauvage (footballer) (born 1939), a retired French footballer
- Paul Sauvage (aviator) (1897–1917), a French World War I flying ace
- Piat Sauvage (1744–1818), a Belgian painter
- Le Sauvage (English title (UK): Call Me Savage), a 1975 French film starring Yves Montand and Catherine Deneuve.
- Sauvage, a 2018 French film written and directed by Camille Vidal-Naquet and starring Félix Maritaud.
- Les Sauvages, a commune in the Rhône department in eastern France.
- A wine that has been fermented with wild or indigenous yeasts.
|surname Sauvage. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|