From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up savant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savant (French for "knowing", from the French savoir "to know", English since the 18th century) may refer to:
As a proper name
In popular culture
- Characters in the Noble Warriors Trilogy
- Savant (DC Comics)
- Savant (Wildstorm)
- Savant (book) - a book written by James Follett in 1993
- Savant (musician), Norwegian DJ and producer
- Savants, Brooklyn-based Psych band
- Côte de Savant, Premier cru vineyard in Chablis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.