Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Savant or savant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A savant is someone with Savant syndrome.
Savant may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Savant (DC Comics), a comic book character
- Savant (Wildstorm), a comic book character
- Savant, a 1993 novel by James Follett
- Savant (musician) (born 1987), Norwegian musician
- Savant Young (born 1976), American professional mixed martial artist
- Doug Savant (born 1964), American actor
- Marilyn vos Savant (born 1946), American author
- Savant Investment Group, an American wealth management company
- Savant Lake, a place in Ontario, Canada
- Savant publications, an American not-for-profit magazine publisher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.