Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Savant or savant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savant may refer to:
- Savant syndrome
- Savant (DC Comics), a comic book character
- Savant (Wildstorm), a comic book character created by writer Chris Claremont and artist Jim Lee,
- Savant (musician) (born 1987), Norwegian DJ and producer
- Savant Young (born 1976), American professional mixed martial artist
- Doug Savant (born 1964), American actor
- Marilyn vos Savant (born 1946), magazine columnist, author, lecturer, and playwright
- Savant publications, a magazine publisher in Monterey, California
- Côte de Savant, Premier cru vineyard in Chablis
- Savant, a 1993 novel by James Follett
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.