Savarkundla railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Elevation||140 m (459.3 ft)|
|Owned by||Ministry of Railways, Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Western Railway Zone|
|Fare zone||Western Railway zone|
Savarkundla railway station is a major railway station serving in Amreli district of Gujarat State of India. It is under Bhavnagar railway division of Western Railway Zone of Indian Railways. Savarkundla railway station is 70 km far away from Mahuva Junction. Passenger and Superfast trains halt here.
Following major trains halt at Savarkundla railway station in both direction:
- 12945/46 Surat - Mahuva Superfast Express
- 22993/94 Bandra Terminus - Mahuva Superfast Express
- 22989/90 Bandra Terminus - Mahuva Superfast Express
- "Savarkundla Railway Station (SVKD) : Station Code, Time Table, Map, Enquiry". www.ndtv.com. India: NDTV. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- "SVKD/Savarkundla". India Rail Info.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Gujarat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|