Saverio Costanzo (born 28 September 1975) is an Italian film director.
His debut was Private in 2004. In 2007 his second feature In memoria di me was presented at the 57th Berlin Film Festival. His 2010 film The Solitude of Prime Numbers was nominated for the Golden Lion at the 67th Venice International Film Festival. In 2013 he directed the TV series In Treatment.
- "Saverio Costanzo". IMDb. Retrieved 20 July 2018.
- "Venezia 67". labiennale.org. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 29 July 2010.
- "International competition of feature films". Venice. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Venice Film Festival Lineup Announced". Deadline. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Vivarelli, Nick. "Saverio Costanzo on Adapting Elena Ferrante's Bestselling 'My Brilliant Friend'". Retrieved 1 May 2019.
- Horowitz, Jason. "Meet the Adorable Italian Stars in HBO's Elena Ferrante Adaptation, My Brilliant Friend". Retrieved 1 May 2019.
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|