|Headquarters||New York City|
|Mitchell S. Steir, Chairman & CEO|
Mitchell E. Rudin, President
Founded in the UK in 1855, Savills is one of the world’s leading real estate service providers. The history of Savills North America dates back to 1954 when the company, Julien J. Studley, Inc., was founded by Julien J. Studley.
In February 2011, the company acquired Gravitas Real Estate Resources.
- "SAVILLS STUDLEY". The Real Deal.
- Chapman, Parke (December 18, 2002). "Studley changes ownership structure". National Real Estate Investor.
- Plumb, Tierney (March 30, 2010). "GSA to take the rest of One Constitution Square". American City Business Journals.
- "Studley buys Gravitas Real Estate Resources". American City Business Journals. February 23, 2011.
- Sams, Douglas (February 22, 2013). "CBRE and Studley in court battle". American City Business Journals.
- Zucker, Shaina (August 13, 2013). "Bechtel Corp. renews lease, expands in Galleria office complex". American City Business Journals.
- Vincent, Roger (June 2, 2014). "Studley real estate brokerage merges with London-based giant Savills". Los Angeles Times.
- "Studley Purchase: Big Deal for Unusual Player". The Wall Street Journal. May 4, 2014. (Subscription required (help)). Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Fung, Amanda (May 5, 2014). "Details on Studley sale". Crain Communications.
- Sernovitz, Daniel J. (May 1, 2014). "Studley, D.C.'s largest tenant rep firm, to be sold to London's Savills". American City Business Journals.
- Sernovitz, Daniel J. (June 16, 2015). "Dupont Circle hotel sells for $57 million; new owner plans to upgrade restaurant, lobby". American City Business Journals.
- Sernovitz, Daniel J. (September 30, 2015). "Three firms picked to represent the GSA on D.C.-area leasing deals". American City Business Journals.
- Wilts, Alex (November 2, 2015). "Savills Studley opens on Congress Ave". American City Business Journals.
- Marr, Garry (December 14, 2015). "U.S. real estate firm reaches into Canada: Savills Studley acquires Real Facilities". Financial Post.
- "Savills Studley Opens Baltimore Office Expanding Its Tenant Representation and Industrial Services Throughout the Region" (Press release). PRWeb. January 19, 2016.
- Sernovitz, Daniel J. (February 22, 2017). "Exclusive: Amtrak inks deal for new headquarters near Union Station". American City Business Journals.
- Cuozzo, Steve (March 18, 2019). "Savills drops venerable Studley name from its brand". New York Post.