From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savin may refer to:
- Juniperus sabina, a shrubby juniper plant
- Junipers that are members of Juniperus sect. Sabina, scale-leaf junipers
- Savin (photocopiers), a photocopier company acquired by Ricoh
- Savin Hill, a neighbourhood of Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Ritch Savin-Williams, U.S. psychologist
- Saint-Savin (disambiguation), one of four communes of France
- Thomas Savin, British railway engineer
- Ioan Gheorghe Savin, Romanian theologian
- Vitaliy Savin, Kazakhstani sprinter
- Yevgeny Savin, Russian footballer
- Adolpho Savin, California Pioneer
- Savin, Bulgaria, a village in Kubrat Municipality, Razgrad Province
- Eric Savin, the alter ego of fictional Marvel Comics supervillain Coldblood.
- SAVIN, Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.