From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savin may refer to:
- Savin (name)
- Juniperus sabina, a shrubby juniper plant
- Junipers that are members of Juniperus sect. Sabina, scale-leaf junipers
- Savin (photocopiers), a photocopier company acquired by Ricoh
- Savin Hill, a neighbourhood of Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Savin Hill (album) by the Street Dogs
- Savin Rock, a section of West Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Saint-Savin (disambiguation), one of four communes of France
- Savin, Bulgaria, a village in Kubrat Municipality, Razgrad Province
- SAVIN, Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.