|Look up Savin or savin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savin may refer to:
- Savin (name)
- Juniperus sabina, or savin, a shrubby juniper plant
- Savin (photocopiers), a photocopier company acquired by Ricoh
- Savin, Bulgaria, a village in Kubrat Municipality, Razgrad Province
- SAVIN, Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification
- Savin Hill, a neighbourhood of Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Savin Hill (album) by the Street Dogs
- Savin Rock, a section of West Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Saint-Savin (disambiguation), one of four communes of France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.