Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up facesaving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Saving face" is an idiom for preserving one's honor or prestige
Saving Face may refer to:
- Saving Face (2004 film), a 2004 American romantic comedy drama, named in reference to the sociological concept.
- Saving Face (2012 film), a 2012 documentary short film
- "Saving Face" (The Closer), an episode of The Closer
- "Saving Face" (Kappa Mikey), an episode of Kappa Mikey
- "Saving Face" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Saving Face, a book by Gregg Kavet and Andy Robin
- "Saving Faces", a song by Orgy from Vapor Transmission
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saving Face.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.