Savings and Loans Company
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Savings and Loans Company is a statutory term used for non-bank financial institutions in Ghana. Such institutions are licensed by the Bank of Ghana under the Financial Institutions non-Banking Law 1993 (PNDC Law 328).
Savings and Loans Companies
- ABii National
- Adehyeman Savings & loans
- BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans
- Global Access Saving and Loans
- Midland Savings & Loans
- First National Savings and Loans
- ASA Savings & Loans Ltd
- First Allied Savings & Loans
- Multi Credit Savings Limited
- ProCredit Savings and Loans Company Limited
- Union Savings and Loans
- "First Capital Plus". contactpages.info. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- Boadi, Samuel (24 September 2014). "Abii National Targets Full Banking Status". The Daily Guide. Retrieved 2015-04-20.
- "Adehyeman Savings and Loans". www.adehyeman.com/. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Global Access". www.gaslghana.com. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "First National Savings and Loans". www.firstnationalghana.com/. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "ASA Savings and Loans". asa-international.com/ghana/. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Procredit". www.procredit.com.gh. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
|This Ghana-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|