|Owner||Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||53 ft / 16 m|
Savoonga Airport (IATA: SVA, ICAO: PASA, FAA LID: SVA) is a state-owned public-use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) south of the central business district of Savoonga, a city in the Nome Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska. Savoonga is located on St. Lawrence Island in the Bering Sea.
Airlines and destinations
|Bering Air||Gambell, Nome|
|Ravn Alaska||Gambell, Nome|
- FAA Airport Master Record for SVA ( PDF), effective 2008-04-10
- Bering Air: Nome Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Era Alaska: Route Map () Retrieved 5-Apr-2012.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for SVA, effective June 22, 2017
- Resources for this airport: