Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Savory or savory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savory or Savoury may refer to:
- Herbs of the genus Satureja, particularly:
- Umami, also called savoriness, one of the basic tastes detected by the human tongue.
- Savoury (dish), a small savoury dish, traditionally served towards the end of a formal meal in some European cuisine
- Savory (ice cream), a brand of ice cream from Nestlé
- Savoury pattie, a battered and deep fried disc of mashed potato, seasoned with sage
- Savoury pie, pies with savoury ingredients, as opposed to sweet pies
- Allan Savory (born 1935), Zimbabwean environmentalist, inventor of the Savory brittleness scale
- Brett Alexander Savory (born 1973), Canadian writer
- Charles Savory (1889–1915), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Douglas Savory (1878–1969), Ulster Unionist Party Member of the United Kingdom Parliament
- Gerald Savory (1909–1996), English playwright and screenwriter
- Henry Savory (1914–2008), English cricketer
- James Henry Savory (1855–1903), English clergyman, a Double Blue, cricketer, and footballer
- Joseph Savory (1843–1931), Sheriff of London, Lord Mayor of London, and MP
- Lieutenant-General Sir Reginald Savory (1894–1980), British Indian Army Officer
- Michael Savory (born 1943), Lord Mayor of London for 2004-05
- Nathaniel Savory (1794–1874), American colonist to the Bonin Islands
- Nirvana Savoury, muscician
- Roger Savory, Iranologist and specialist on the Safavids
- Sir William Savory, 1st Baronet (1826–1895), a British surgeon
- William Savory (1916–2004), audio engineer
- "Savory" (song), a 1994 single by the band Jawbox
- All pages beginning with "Savory"
- All pages with a title containing Savory
- Savor (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.