From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Savoy, Savoys, or savoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savoy is a historical region in western Europe.
Savoy or The Savoy may also refer to:
- County of Savoy, a Middle Ages county near where modern Switzerland, Italy and France meet.
- Duchy of Savoy, a duchy in the Italian peninsula during the Middle Ages
- House of Savoy, dynasty of nobles who traditionally had their domain there, last royal family of Italy
- Savoy, a zone of Sliema, Malta
- Savoy Estate, Gauteng, a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Liberty of the Savoy, England
- Savoy, Illinois, U.S.
- Savoy, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Savoy, Texas, U.S.
- Savoy, Wisconsin, U.S., a ghost town
Cinemas and theatres
- Kettering Savoy, Kettering, UK
- Safari Cinema or the Savoy in Croydon, UK, demolished 2005
- Savoy Cinema, Dublin, Ireland
- Savoy Theatre, London, UK
- Savoy Theatre, Monmouth, UK
- The Savoy Theatre/Cinema, now The Deco, Northampton, UK
- Savoy Hotel, London, UK
- Savoy Hotel (Moscow), Russia
- Savoy Hotel (Mussoorie), built in 1902 on a hill station in Uttarakhand, India
- Savoy Hotel and Grill, Kansas City, Missouri
- Savoy Homann Bidakara Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia
- Savoy Ballroom (Chicago), in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Savoy Ballroom, in Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
- Savoy Chapel, London, UK
- Savoy Palace, London, UK
- Savoy Pier, London, UK
- The Savoy (Indianapolis, Indiana), a National Register of Historic Places listing in Center Township, Marion County, Indiana, U.S.
- Savoy (band), a Norwegian-American rock trio
- Savoy opera, a style of comic opera
- Savoy Records, an American jazz record label
- Savoy Family Band, a Louisiana Cajun band
- Hotel Savoy (novel), a novel by Joseph Roth
- The Savoy (periodical), an 1896 London literary magazine
- Savoy cabbage, a type of cabbage which has curly leaves
- Savoy Operation, 1975 PLO terrorist attack at the Savoy Hotel, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Savoy Pictures, an independent motion picture company in operation from 1992 to 1997
- Plymouth Savoy, an American automobile
- 6th Mechanized Infantry Regiment “Saboya” or Regiment of Savoy Nº 6, a mechanized infantry unit in the Spanish Army
- Savoy crackers, made by Arnott's Biscuits Holdings, sold in South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania, Australia
People with the surname
- Andy Savoy (born 1963), Canadian politician and engineer
- Ann Savoy (born 1952), Louisiana singer-songwriter, musician, record producer, actress
- Gene Savoy (1927–2007), American author and explorer
- Joel Savoy, Louisiana musician
- Marc Savoy (born 1940), Cajun accordionist and accordion maker
- Teresa Ann Savoy (born 1955), British-born actress
- Wilson Savoy (born 1982), Cajun accordionist and pianist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.