Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Savoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savoy is a historical region in western Europe.
Savoy or The Savoy may also refer to:
- County of Savoy, a Middle Ages county near where modern Switzerland, Italy and France meet
- Duchy of Savoy, a duchy in the Italian peninsula during the Middle Ages
- Savoy, a zone of Sliema, Malta
- Savoy Estate, Gauteng, a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Liberty of the Savoy, England
- Savoy, Arkansas, U.S.
- Savoy, Illinois, U.S.
- Savoy, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Savoy, Texas, U.S.
- Savoy, Wisconsin, U.S., a ghost town
Cinemas and theatres
- Kettering Savoy, Kettering, UK
- Safari Cinema or the Savoy in Croydon, UK, demolished 2005
- Savoy Cinema, Dublin, Ireland
- Savoy Cinema, Sri Lanka
- Savoy Theatre, Glace Bay, Canada
- Savoy Theatre, London, UK
- Savoy Theatre, Monmouth, UK
- The Savoy Theatre/Cinema, now The Deco, Northampton, UK
- Savoy Hotel, London, UK
- Savoy Hotel (Moscow), Russia
- Savoy Hotel (Mussoorie), built in 1902 on a hill station in Uttarakhand, India
- Savoy Hotel and Grill, Kansas City, Missouri
- Savoy Homann Bidakara Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia
- Savoy Ballroom (Chicago), in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Savoy Ballroom, in Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
- Savoy Chapel, London, UK
- Savoy Palace, London, UK
- Savoy Pier, London, UK
- The Savoy (Indianapolis, Indiana), a National Register of Historic Places listing in Center Township, Marion County, Indiana, U.S.
- Savoy (band), a Norwegian-American rock trio
- Savoy (album), 2004
- Savoy (electronic rock band)
- Savoy opera, a style of comic opera
- Savoy Records, an American jazz record label
- Savoy Family Band, a Louisiana Cajun band
- Hotel Savoy (novel), a novel by Joseph Roth
- The Savoy (periodical), an 1896 London literary magazine
- Savoy cabbage, a type of cabbage which has curly leaves
- Savoy Operation, 1975 PLO terrorist attack at the Savoy Hotel, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Savoy Pictures, an independent motion picture company in operation from 1992 to 1997
- Plymouth Savoy, an American automobile
- 6th Mechanized Infantry Regiment “Saboya” or Regiment of Savoy Nº 6, a mechanized infantry unit in the Spanish Army
- Savoy crackers, made by Arnott's Biscuits Holdings, sold in South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania, Australia
- Andy Savoy (born 1963), Canadian politician and engineer
- Ann Savoy (born 1952), Louisiana singer-songwriter, musician, record producer, actress
- Brian Savoy (born 1992), Swiss basketball player
- Gene Savoy (1927–2007), American author and explorer
- Joel Savoy, Louisiana musician
- Marc Savoy (born 1940), Cajun accordionist and accordion maker
- Suzanne Savoy, American actress
- Teresa Ann Savoy (1955–2017), British-born actress
- Wilson Savoy (born 1982), Cajun accordionist and pianist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.