|Stable release||8.7.6 / May 18, 2015|
|Type||Web analytics, Log analysis|
Sawmill Analytics is offered in three forms, as a software package for user deployment, as a turnkey on-premises system appliance, and as a SaaS. Sawmill analyzes any device or software package producing a log file and that includes web servers, firewalls, proxy servers, mail servers, network devices (switches & routers etc.), syslog servers, databases etc.
Sawmill is the OEM reporting engine sold by Blue Coat Systems as a bundled part of their proxy server product. A branded version of it is also sold by Cisco Systems as Sawmill for IronPort. A branded version of it is also sold by Vicomsoft Ltd as InterGate Intelligence. A branded version of it is also sold by SonicWALL as "SonicWALL Aventail Advanced Reporting".
Sawmill was a second runner-up in the 2009 Streaming Media European Readers' Choice Awards.
Sawmill is listed in the Ideal Observer's Web Analytics Tool Overview.
- Cisco IronPort Web Security Appliance Management contains description of Sawmill for IronPort.
- Intergate Intelligence contains a description of InterGate Intelligence, a rebranded version of Sawmill.
- SonicWALL Aventail Advanced Reporting contains a description of SonicWALL Aventail Advanced Reporting, a rebranded version of Sawmill.
- Streaming Media European Readers' Choice Awards, downloaded 2009-11-23.
- Ideal Observer's Web Analytics Tool Overview reviews Sawmill.
- http://www.sawmill.net, for universal web log analysis and reporting.
- http://www.sawmill.co.uk, Distribution, training, sales and support for the EMEA region.
- comparison of analytics software from AWStats documentation
- PC Magazine review of Sawmill 6 from 2001, retrieved 2009-11-27
- Tiscali review of Sawmill 7 from Information Management Magazine, September 1, 2008. Retrieved 2009-12-03.