Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sawyer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A sawyer (occupation) is someone who saws wood.
- Sawyer, a fallen tree stuck on the bottom of a river, where it constitutes a danger to boating.
In the United States
- Sawyer, Kansas
- Sawyer, Kentucky
- Sawyer, Michigan
- Sawyer, Minnesota
- Sawyer, Nebraska
- Sawyer, New York
- Sawyer, North Dakota
- Sawyer, Oklahoma
- Sawyer, Washington
- Sawyer County, Wisconsin
- Annie Sawyer, one of the three main protagonists of the television series Being Human
- Buz Sawyer, title character of a long-running comic strip
- Tom Sawyer, Mark Twain's famous literary character in multiple books
- James "Sawyer" Ford, a character on the ABC television show Lost
- Peyton Sawyer, a fictional character on the hit television show One Tree Hill
- Bubba "Leatherface" Sawyer, a fictional character in the horror movie The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Veronica Sawyer, the protagonist of the film and musical Heathers
- Sawyer, recurring character and rival of Ash Ketchum in the anime series Pokémon: XY
- Sawyer, a fictional zombie on the Canadian animated series Camp Lakebottom
- Sawyer, a female cat in Cats Don't Dance
- Lila Sawyer, a character in Hey Arnold!
- Sawyer beetles, the longhorn beetle genus Monochamus
- Sawyer Brown, country music band
- Sawyer (band), Scottish rock band
- Sawyer (robot), a robot build by Rethink Robotics
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sawyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.