Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sawyer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A sawyer (occupation) is someone who saws wood.
- Sawyer, a fallen tree stuck on the bottom of a river, where it constitutes a danger to boating.
In the United States
- Sawyer, Kansas
- Sawyer, Kentucky
- Sawyer, Michigan
- Sawyer, Minnesota
- Sawyer, Nebraska
- Sawyer, New York
- Sawyer, North Dakota
- Sawyer, Oklahoma
- Sawyer, Washington
- Sawyer County, Wisconsin
- Annie Sawyer, one of the three main protagonists of the television series Being Human
- Buz Sawyer, title character of a long-running comic strip
- Tom Sawyer, Mark Twain's famous literary character in multiple books
- James "Sawyer" Ford, a character on the ABC television show Lost
- Peyton Sawyer, a fictional character on the hit television show One Tree Hill
- Bubba "Leatherface" Sawyer, a fictional character in the horror movie The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Veronica Sawyer, the protagonist of the film and musical Heathers
- Sawyer, recurring character and rival of Ash Ketchum in the anime series Pokémon: XY
- Sawyer, a fictional zombie on the Canadian animated series Camp Lakebottom
- Sawyer, a female cat in Cats Don't Dance
- Lila Sawyer, a character in Hey Arnold!
- Sawyer beetles, the longhorn beetle genus Monochamus
- Sawyer Brown, country music band
- Sawyer (band), Scottish rock band
- Sawyer (robot), a robot build by Rethink Robotics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sawyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.