From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
within Carlton County
|Unorganized territory||North Carlton|
|Elevation||1,329 ft (405 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||0651254|
The community is located between Carlton and Cromwell on State Highway 210 (MN 210). Sawyer is located on the southern edge of the Fond du Lac Indian Reservation. It serves as one of three administrative centers of the reservation.
- "Carlton County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- Upham, Warren (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 75.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2011/2012 edition
- Mn/DOT map of Carlton County – 2012 edition
|This article about a location in Carlton County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|