From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Say or say in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To say is to communicate orally.
Say or SAY may refer to:
- Say (album), 2008 album by J-pop singer Misono
- "Say" (song), 2007 song by John Mayer from the film The Bucket List
- "Say (All I Need)", 2007 song by American pop rock band OneRepublic
- "Say" (Method Man song), 2006 single by rapper Method Man
- "Say" (Ryan Cabrera song), 2008 song from the album The Moon Under Water
- "Say" (The Creatures song), 1999 song by English band The Creatures
- A song by Cat Power from her 1998 album Moon Pix
- A song by thenewno2 from EP001
- A song by American rapper G-Eazy featuring rapper French Montana, released in 2014
- Fazıl Say (born 1970), Turkish pianist and composer
- Jean-Baptiste Say (1767–1832), French economist
- Louis Auguste Say (1774–1840), French businessman and economist
- Princess Marie Say (1857-1943), French heiress and aristocrat.
- Rick Say (born 1979), Olympic swimmer from Canada
- Thomas Say (1787–1834), American naturalist and entomologist
- William Say (disambiguation), several people with that name
- Say Chhum, Cambodian politician
- Say Piseth (born 1990), Cambodian footballer
- Say (magazine), a magazine published by and for Aboriginal youth in Canada
- Say, Niger, a town in southwest Niger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Say.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.