Say No More (Badfinger album)
|Say No More|
|Studio album by|
|Released||1 January 1981|
|Recorded||November 1979, October-November 1980, Miami, Florida|
|Producer||Jack Richardson, Steve Wittmack|
|Singles from Say No More|
Say No More is the last studio album recorded by British rock band Badfinger that contained new material. Issued in January 1981 on Radio Records, the LP was the second and last reunion by Tom Evans and Joey Molland, after the death of band founder Pete Ham in 1975. The album was recorded in Miami, Florida, by Evans, Molland, keyboardist Tony Kaye (formerly of Yes), guitarist Glen Sherba and drummer Richard Bryans and was co-produced by Jack Richardson.
Rockier than its predecessor Airwaves, this final outing by Badfinger produced one semi-successful single with the song "Hold On", which reached No. 56 on the US Billboard charts in 1981. The album peaked at only No. 155 in the US Billboard Album chart. It featured cover art by artist Peter Max.
Evans' song "Rock 'N' Roll Contract" had originally been recorded for the band for the Head First album, but that album was still unreleased at the time of Say No More.
- Side one
- "I Got You" (Joey Molland) - 3:39
- "Come On" (Tom Evans) - 3:24
- "Hold On" (Evans/Joe Tansin) - 3:24
- "Because I Love You" (Molland) - 2:49
- "Rock 'N' Roll Contract" (Evans) - 5:37
- Side two
- "Passin' Time" (Molland) - 3:30
- "Three Time Loser" (Evans) - 3:30
- "Too Hung Up on You" (Evans) - 3:21
- "Crocadillo" (Evans/Rod Roach) - 4:29
- "No More" (Molland) - 3:21
- Tom Evans – bass, guitar, vocals
- Joey Molland – guitar, piano, vocals
- Tony Kaye – keyboards
- Glenn Sherba – guitar
- Richard Bryans – drums
- "Badfinger - Say No More". Allmusic. Retrieved 20 January 2015.