|Single by Vanessa Hudgens|
|from the album V|
|Released||March 27, 2007|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Recorded||2006; Maratone Studios, Stockholm Studios & Jungle Room Studios (Burbank, California)|
|Writer(s)||Arnthor Birgisson, Savan Kotecha|
|Vanessa Hudgens singles chronology|
At first, "Let Go" would have been the second single from the album, but this was replaced at the last minute for "Say OK". The song was released on the U.S. iTunes on January 12, 2007 and was played U.S. radio two months later, on March 27. In New Zealand the song was released on May 26, 2007 and in Europe on May 28, 2007.
The song was included on the CD Radio Disney Jams, Vol. 10, as well as the Family Jams CD Under Walt Disney Records. Vanessa released the song on the tour of High School Musical: The Concert and opening some shows on the tour the band The Cheetah Girls: The Party’s Just Begun Tour.
A 31-second sample of Vanessa Hudgens' "Say OK".
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
The first version premiered on Disney Channel on January 12, 2007, after the series premiere of Cory in the House. It features Hudgens performing the song on the High School Musical: The Concert tour and also includes some behind-the-scenes footage shown in black-and-white. It was directed by Chris Applebaum, who directed her first music video, "Come Back to Me".
The second version was directed Darren Grant and features Hudgens with her then-boyfriend Zac Efron and some friends at a bowling alley playing a game of bowling. After they finish the game, they have dinner at the bowling alley. The video then shows Hudgens and Efron frolicking on a beach together and later, their friends arrive and join in on the fun. Solo shots of Hudgens both at the bowling alley and on the beach sitting on a swing are interspersed throughout the video, as of February 27, 2017 it has received over 173,000,000 views on YouTube.
- Digital download
- "Say OK" – 3:32
- CD Single
- "Say OK" [Single Mix] – 3:32
- "Say OK" [Albert Castillo Extended Remix] – 6:01
- "Say OK" [Albert Castillo Remix] – 3:25
Credits and personnel
- Vanessa Hudgens – lead vocals
- Arnthor Birgisson – keyboards, producer, programming, songwriting
- Savan Kotecha – songwriting
- Brian Reeves – engineer
- Jeanette Ohlsson – background vocals
Credits are adapted from the V album liner notes. 
|Brazilian Singles Chart (ABPD)||6|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||124|
|US Billboard Hot 100||61|
|US Pop 100 (Billboard)||47|
|Wikinews has related news: Vanessa Hudgens publicist makes apology about nude photo incident|
Media related to Say OK at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Say OK at the Internet Movie Database
- Say OK at AllMusic
- Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics
- Say Ok - Single by Vanessa Hudgens - Download Say Ok - Single on iTunes
- V (CD). Vanessa Hudgens. Hollywood. 2006. p. 2. 2061-62638.
- "Vanessa Hudgens – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Vanessa Hudgens. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "Brazil" (PDF). ABPD. October 6, 2001. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- Zobbel (October 27, 2007). "The Official UK Charts - New Entries". UK Singles Chart. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- "Vanessa Hudgens - Billboard Singles". AllMusic. 27 April 2015. Archived from the original on 5 May 2015.