|Residence||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Education||WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management|
|Known for||Founding SellAnyCar.com|
Saygin Yalcin (Turkish: Saygın Yalçın) is a German entrepreneur and academic lecturer of Turkish origin, living in Dubai. His businesses are mainly in marketing and online merchandising.
One of his earliest jobs was marketing and sales for BMW in 2004. He also worked for Capgemini and L’Oreal. He first started his entrepreneurial career by founding a business in Germany. Later he moved to the United Arab Emirates, where he founded Sukar.com. After selling it to Souq.com, he later established SellAnyCar.com becoming its CEO. He is also well known in social media. He is a visiting instructor on entrepreneurship in Canadian University of Dubai. His YouTube channel produces the show Startup Hero where selected viewers pitch their idea to Yalcin and other investors for funding.
- Turkish Time magazine: Haftanın girişim öyküsü: Sellanyca.cm ve Saygın Yalçın (in Turkish)
- Bild: Saygin Yalcin schaffte es aus einachen verhaltnissen zum selfmade-mann - Der Dubai-Millionär (33) Aus dem Bremer Plattenbau (in German)
- Arabian Business: Pure ambition: Saygin Yalcin, CEO of SellAnyCar.com
- Esquire Middle East: Saygin Yalcin: Businessman? Or social media superstar?
- Gulf Marketing Review: Saygin Yalcin, founder and CEO of sellanycar.com
- Gruenderszene.de: Dieser Deutsche Gründer will Aus Dubai die Auto1 Group angreifen (in German)
- Canadian University of Dubai: Souq.com signs MOU with the Canadian University of Dubai to promote entrepreneurship
- StartupHero website
- The National UAE: YouTube platform provides lift-off for entrepreneurial start-ups