Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sayonara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sayonara is a 1957 American film starring Marlon Brando.
Sayonara may also refer to:
- "Sayonara" (Orange Range song)
- "Sayonara", a song from the album Wah Wah by James
- "Sayonara", a song by Japanese singer Kokia
- "Sayonara", a song from the Japanese anime film Aideu Galaxy Express 999 by Mary MacGregor
- "Sayonara", a song from the EP High Maintenance by Miranda Cosgrove
- "Sayonara", a song from the 1990 album Hell's Ditch by the Pogues
- Sayonara, Larry Ellison's maxi sailing yacht, famous for line honors in the 1998 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race in which five boats sank and six sailors died
- USS Sayonara II (SP-587), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sayonara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.