|Look up sayonara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sayonara is a 1957 American film starring Marlon Brando.
Sayonara may also refer to:
- "Sayonara" (Orange Range song)
- "Sayonara", a song from the album Wah Wah by James
- "Sayonara", a song by Japanese singer Kokia
- "Sayonara", a song from the Japanese anime film Aideu Galaxy Express 999 by Mary MacGregor
- "Sayonara", a song from the EP High Maintenance by Miranda Cosgrove
- "Sayonara", a song from the album Hell's Ditch by the Pogues
- Sayonara, Larry Ellison's maxi sailing yacht, famous for line honors in the 1998 Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race in which five boats sank and six sailors died
- USS Sayonara II (SP-587), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1919
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sayonara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.