From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saz may refer to:
- a nickname for Sarah (given name)
- Saz (musical instrument), a family of Iranian and Turkish stringed musical instruments
- Saz, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- saz, the ISO 639ff -3 code for the Saurashtra language
- Saz style, a serrated leaf pattern used in Ottoman art and pottery
- Leyla Saz (1850–1936), Turkish composer, poet and writer
- Sameh Zakout, Palestinian rap artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.