Saz or SAZ may refer to:
- Sarah (given name), nickname Saz
- Saz, a member of the bağlama family of musical instruments
- Saz, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Saurashtra language, ISO 639ff -3 code saz
- Saz style, a serrated leaf pattern used in Ottoman art and pottery
- Leyla Saz (1850–1936), Turkish composer, poet and writer
- Sameh Zakout, Palestinian rap artist
- Sozialistische Arbeiter-Zeitung (SAZ), newspaper published in Germany
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.