Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saz or SAZ may refer to:
- Sarah (given name), nickname Saz
- Saz, a member of the bağlama family of musical instruments
- Saz, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Saurashtra language, ISO 639ff -3 code saz
- Saz style, a serrated leaf pattern used in Ottoman art and pottery
- Leyla Saz (1850–1936), Turkish composer, poet and writer
- Sameh Zakout, Palestinian rap artist
- Sozialistische Arbeiter-Zeitung (SAZ), newspaper published in Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.