Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scald in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scald is a type of burn injury caused by hot liquids or gases. It can also refer to:
Produce and drinks
- Scald (barley), common disease of barley in temperate regions
- Apple scald, a disorder in the storage of apples
- Pear scald, a disorder in the storage of pears
- Scalded milk, milk heated to just below its boiling point
Art, entertainment, and media
- Scald (Russian band), an epic doom metal band from Russia
Computing and technology
- SCALD, structured computer-aided logic design system
- Scald, a Drupal module allows a simple implementation of media
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scald.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.