From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scald in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scald is a type of burn injury caused by hot liquids or gases. It can also refer to:
- Apple scald, a disorder in the storage of apples
- Pear scald, a disorder in the storage of pears
- Scalding milk, heating milk to just below its boiling point
- Scald (band), an Irish extreme metal band
- Scald (Russian band), an epic doom metal band from Russia
- Scald (barley), common disease of barley in temperate regions
- SCALD, structured computer-aided logic design system
- Scald, a Drupal module allows a simple implementation of media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scald.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.