Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scam or scammer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.
Scam may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Scam (film), a 1993 American TV movie
- The Scam (film), a 2009 South Korean film
- The Scam Artist, a 2004 American film
- Biggest Scammer also a biggest scumbag better known as "SCAMRAJ" aka Seraj Ahmed.
Science and technology
- SCAM – Parallel SCSI Configured Automatically
- Superconducting camera
- Scientific Certainty Argumentation Method