Top Model (Scandinavia cycle 2)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Top Model (Scandinavia cycle 2)|
The cast of cycle 2 of Top Model
|Country of origin||Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden)|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Original release||September 2005 – November 2005|
Top Model, cycle 2 (or Top Model: Paris) was the second cycle of Top Model. It was broadcast on TV3 in Denmark, Norway and Sweden by Viasat from September to November 2005. The winner of the competition 17-year-old Frøydis Elvenes from Narvik. The runners-up were Anna Nørgaard from Højbjerg and Arwen Bergröm from Sundsvall.
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant won the competition
Norway's competition was hosted by Kathrine Sørland, who was also the head judge until the three countries merged and Cynthia Garrett took over. The first episode was aired in Norway on 5 September 2005, with the finale being aired on 21 November. The first episode saw nine contestants selected for the competition. The final three girls chosen to compete in the final competition with Denmark and Sweden were Frøydis Elvenes, Karin Santini and Kristine Øverby. The last contestant standing was Elvenes, who went on to win the competition. As part of her prizes, Elvenes received a cover and multiple-page spread in FHM.
|Nazila Shirindel||20||Bergen||Episode 2|
|Annette Kjær||22||N/A||Episode 3|
|Nora Møller||21||N/A||Episode 4|
|Elise Måge||21||Haugesund||Episode 5|
|Sarah Mohamud||18||Karmøy||Episode 6|
|Sandra Otteraaen||18||Bergen||Episode 7|
|Karin Santini||19||Bekkestua||Episode 8||9–7|
|Kristine Øverby||20||Aurskog||Episode 10||6–4|
|Frøydis Elvenes||17||Narvik||Episode 12||1|
Denmark's competition was hosted by Anne Pedersen who was also the head judge until the three countries merged and Cynthia Garrett took over. The first episode was aired in Denmark on 6 September 2005, with the finale being aired on 22 November. The first episode saw nine contestants selected for the competition. The final three girls chosen to compete in the final competition with Norway and Sweden were Anna Nørgaard, Louise Falkenblad and Tine Holm Riis. The last contestant standing was Nørgaard, who was runner-up overall.
(ages stated are at start of contest)
|Mikaela K. Ibsen||19||Risskov||Episode 2|
|Tanja Johnsen||20||Copenhagen||Episode 3|
|Line Bang||19||Copenhagen||Episode 4|
|Sofie Thrane||22||Odense||Episode 5|
|Heidi Helm Larsen||21||Holstebro||Episode 6|
|Lise M. Andersen||23||Herlev||Episode 7|
|Louise Falkenblad||19||Copenhagen||Episode 8||9–7|
|Tine Holm Riis||21||Aarhus||Episode 10||6–4|
|Anna Nørgaard||18||Højbjerg||Episode 12||3–2|
- Anne Pedersen (host)
- Camilla Frank (Costume editor)
- Helen Dohlman (runway show choreographer)
- Jeppe Mydtskov (Unique Models)
- Mariana Verkerk (guest judge, posing and catwalk coach)
Sweden's competition was hosted by Mini Andén, who was also the head judge until the three countries merged and Cynthia Garrett took over. The first episode was aired in Sweden on 14 September 2005, with the finale being aired on 30 November. The first episode saw nine contestants selected for the competition. The final three girls chosen to compete in the final competition with Denmark and Norway were Arwen Bergström, Janni Juntunen and Mikaela Källgren. The last contestant standing was Bergström, who was runner-up overall.
(ages stated are at start of contest)
|Fahrie Berisha||19||Stockholm||Episode 2|
|Charlotte Treschow||22||Stockholm||Episode 3|
|Anna Maria Moström †[a]||20||Kungsör||Episode 4|
|Jazzmine Berger||18||Järfälla||Episode 5|
|Maria Lindgren||22||Gothenburg||Episode 6|
|Emelie Törnqvist||20||Stockholm||Episode 7|
- In October 2014, contestant Anna Maria Moström died after colliding with a bus while cycling in New York.
|Mikaela Källgren||19||Bjursås||Episode 8||9–7|
|Janni Juntunen||21||Stockholm||Episode 10||6–4|
|Arwen Bergström||18||Sundsvall||Episode 12||3–2|
Photo shoot guide
- Photo shoot 1: Workout in Paris
- Photo shoot 2: In spider's web
- Photo shoot 3: Water advert at the Eiffel Tower
- Photo shoot 4: Disco balls & bags
- Photo shoot 5: Angels & devils
- Photo shoot 6: Marie Antoinette style in Versailles
- Photo shoot 7: Bikinis in St. Tropez
- Photo shoot 8: Group photo with dogs
- Photo shoot 9: Moulin Rouge
- Photo shoot 10: Eiffel Tower glamour
- "Topmodel 2005". 2005-12-22. Archived from the original on December 22, 2005. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "Norske Frøydis blev Skandinaviens næste Top Model". www.tvnyt.com. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "Topmodel 2005". 2006-01-15. Archived from the original on January 15, 2006. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "Top Swedish model dies in New York". The Local. Retrieved 15 October 2014.