|Look up Scandinavia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scandinavia generally refers to the region consisting of Denmark, Norway, Sweden.
Scandinavia may also refer to:
- Scandinavian Peninsula, a peninsula in Northern Europe
- Scandinavia Township, Harlan County, Nebraska, a township in the U.S. state of Nebraska
- Scandinavia, Wisconsin, a village in the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Scandinavia, Manitoba, an unincorporated community in Canada
- "Scandinavia" (composition), a 1982 instrumental work of popular musician Van Morrison
- Nordic countries, the broader region that includes Scandinavia
- Scandinavian (disambiguation)
- Scandinavica (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scandinavia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.